Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jane's passing

  This is Jane's Husband, Mike.

  I am sad to report that Jane Frances Reller passed away today ( 4/29 ) at
1:40p.m  MDT.   

  I will find out more tomorrow ( 4/30 ) about memorial service
arrangements.   As soon as have the details, I will post them on 
this blog.

  For all the people who have known Jane,  both I and the Reller
family share your grief and sense of loss.
  Jane was a wonderful lady and I, like you, will dearly miss her.

Regards,

Mike Prewitt  ( Jane's Husband )


Mike and Jane in Feb of 2009

2 comments:

Ginger Jenks said...

Dear Mike,

I am so very sad to hear this...peace to Jane, you and your families...she was indeed a wonderful lady, and the world is a smaller place without her.

With love from your friend in Durango, Ginger Jenks

Brie said...

Dear Mike:

I'm sorry to hear about Jane's passing. I didn't know the two of you well, but thanks for all your support of me and Winter in the past couple years.

-=Brie