Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthdays

Yesterday was my birthday. I'm 52 now. The day started like any other birthday would. We made the 40-minute drive into Boulder and then back so that I could apend 20 minutes getting more blood drawn from my arm and my port.

After that I took a nap. Then Michael took me to see the new movie 'Get Smart'. I thought it was good. Obviously it's not quite the same without Don Adams, but it was OK. Then we went home for a little while so Michael could work. He asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner. Later I decided that my mind wanted to go to Old Chicago, but I wasn't sure how my body felt about it. So, we went, and I ate pretty good surprisingly. Then we watched a movie.

A pretty average day. But very nice. No fever, good appetite. Most women would say they don't want anymore birthdays. Not me. I'm hoping for all I can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns, dear friend.

LL

Erik said...

And we hope along with you!

Happy Birthday!